Native Texan, Broker and owner of Scoggins Realty, LLC Donna acquired her real estate license in 1990. After 8 years of managing multi-million dollar properties, Donna decided to switch her focus to leasing and quickly became a supervisor with Austins top locating services. In 2002, she became a buyers & sellers agent. Donna quickly becoming a Multi-Million Dollar Producer while acquiring her ABR, e-PRO , GRI, PSA, TRLS and TRPM Certification. While with RE/MAX Heart of Texas and then with RE/MAX Capital City she earned an award each year and was one of their top agents. Donna specializes in single family residential sales, leasing and property management. In todays economy, you need a REALTOR with diverse experience. You need Donna Scoggins.
Certifications: ABR, e-PRO, GRI, PSA, TRLS, TRPM
Texas Residential Property Manager certification requirements:
- Be a member of the Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) certification.
- You do not have to take the TRLS Certification courses before you take TRPM courses, however you must earn the TRLS Certification before you are eligible to earn the TRPM Certification.
- Six three-hour courses:
- The TAR Residential and Leasing Property Management Agreement
- Residential Evictions
- Tenant and Owners Relations
- Maintenance and Habitability of Residential Rentals
- Statutory Acts and Contingency Planning
- Property Management Business Issues
- Complete the application, which includes verification of 200 unit-years of experience acquired cumulatively over a minimum of two consecutive years. One unit-year equals management of one residential unit for one year.
Member of the following:
- Austin Board of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Austin National Association of Residential of Property Managers
- National Association of Residential Property Managers